Tag Archives: Immigration Agency

USA And UK Cruise Ship Travelers Will Require a NZeTA From October 2019

With the latest news coming from the New Zealand government, we got information that all citizens from the United States of America and The United Kingdom will require a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization in order to get into the country. What does this mean for those who like to …

Read More »